We’re hiring for: Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
The Chief Financial Officer will direct and oversee the financial activities of the corporation, direct the preparation of current financial reports and summaries, and create forecasts predicting future growth. Provides a framework for the Capital Structure of the company, the systems, and tools to drive efficiency across the company. The ideal candidate will possess a strong background in financial management and manufacturing used to align the organization with best practices in manufacturing and business overall.
• Oversees Accounting department, budget preparation, and audit functions.
• Directs the internal IT Department (Epicor) and IT functions.
• Works with other department heads to monitor each department and make recommendations.
• Responsible for managing the accounting and Finance Departments.
• Directs the preparation of all financial statements, including income statements, balance sheets, shareholder reports, tax returns, and governmental agency reports. P&L analysis.
• Supervise all operations of the finance and accounting department.
• Responsible for assets optimization and integrity across the company, including Equipment, Inventory, Buildings, among others.
• Prepare financial analysis for contract negotiations and product investment decisions.
• Compares sales and profit projections to actual figures and budgeted expenses to actual expenses; makes or oversees any necessary adjustments to future projections and budgets.
• Analyzes manufacturing operations forecasting models and budget reviews.
• Works with the President and other executives to coordinate planning and establish priorities for the planning process.
• Studies long-range economic trends and projects their impact on future growth in sales and market share.
• Oversees investment of funds and works with investment bankers to raise additional capital required for expansion.
• Directs and creates tools to use by the Organization to optimize processes and resources. This includes Inventory Management, Purchasing, Accounts receivable and Accounts payable activity.
• Responsible for providing accurate financial reports that include tracking Balance Sheet, Profit and loss Report, cash flow, Consolidation of cost reduction Initiatives, Capital Requirements, and efficient use of Company assets and resources.
• Evaluate, propose, approve and manage relationship with Bank or Financial Institution established.
• Confirm compliance of Business and Financial practices across the organization.
• Provides updated tools to quote, and cost current and new projects.
• Evaluate and approve new projects proposed to grow the business and according to Long term Strategy established.
• Excellent management and supervisory skills.
• Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
• Proficient in database and accounting computer application systems.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experienced on Managing Global Manufacturing Operations, and in specific Managing Business in US and Mexico.
• Desired knowledge of Computers/Systems coding, Automation and Artificial Intelligence
Education and Experience:
• Master’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or Finance required.
• Eight to ten years of Manufacturing experience strongly preferred
• Certified Public Accountant designation preferred.
• Eight to ten years of experience in financial management required.
• Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
• Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
• Must be able to access various departments of a given location.
• Travel is required to Prince Manufacturing locations (Asheville, NC – Garrett, IN. – Juarez, MX – Monterrey, MX)
Prince Manufacturing Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of the Company, from recruitment through employment, job assignment, promotion, retirement and all phases of the employment relationship, is to provide equal opportunity at all times without regard to age, race, color, religion, disability or handicap, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, genetic information, armed forces service status, or other legally protected status, and the Company will ensure that all employment decisions are in accordance with these principles of equal employment opportunity. This policy extends to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, as well as the use of Company facilities and participation in all Company-sponsored activities.