Mexico MRO Purchasing and Vendor Management Shelter Services
MRO Purchasing and Vendor Management
Prince Manufacturing’s Mexico MRO Purchasing and Vendor Management services enable its client companies to spend more of their valuable and limited time and resources on the core production functions that make them competitive in their respective markets.
Prince’s Mexico MRO Purchasing and Vendor Management professionals address their duties from the standpoint of a strategic sourcing approach. This means that they know where to purchase the best MRO (maintenance, repair, and operations) supplies at the best price, in the right quantity, and at the highest levels of quality. MRO supplies are those items that are consumed in the manufacturing process that are not incorporated into a company’s end product. For instance, MRO supplies can include consumables such as cleaning, laboratory, or office supplies; industrial equipment such as compressors, pumps, and valves; plant upkeep supplies that may include gaskets, lubricants, and repair tools; and other items such as computers, fixtures, and furniture.
Prince Manufacturing’ Mexico MRO Purchasing and Vendor Management team provide services in five main areas. These include:
- Selecting suppliers and looking for alternatives. It is not always easy to find reliable suppliers when they are needed, especially if a manufacturer is new to Mexico. Throughout the course of its years in the country, Prince has compiled a tried and tested list of preferred providers in all categories of MRO products. In addition to its primary sources, Prince has also identified alternative sources for should a principal source of goods be unable to service a supply request.
- Defining procedures and procurement processes. Prince Manufacturing Mexico MRO Purchasing and Vendor Management staff assists it clients in defining things such as who is permitted to buy what, how often purchases of specific items to be made, and how are vendor non-compliances to be handled. Ensuring that the Mexico Purchasing and Vendor management function operates efficiently and effectively requires the formulation and execution of clear and predictable procedures.
- Requesting quotes and making specific purchases. For significantly sized MRO purchases Prince Manufacturing requests multiple quotes from multiple suppliers so that client companies can compare the options that are available in the market place. One a supplier that can handle the order for a specific purchase, Prince’s Mexico MRO Purchasing and Vendor Management staff then negotiates the price, payment, and delivery terms.
- Guaranteeing the value of clients’ investment. MRO purchases and supplier management activities represent a significant portion of the investment that Prince’s customers make in their Mexico manufacturing operations. As a result, Prince Manufacturing’s MRO Purchasing and Vendor Management staff is responsible for a large part of the client’s business costs. Taking this into account, Prince uses its volume purchasing power to negotiate the best price and conditions and to avoid waste. In a further effort to ensure the value of clients’ investment, Prince Manufacturing staff reviews the logistics of deliveries, storage, and other best practices. These things are done to make sure that Prince customers get a maximum return on their investment in this important business area.
- Managing Relationships with Suppliers. A purchase does not end with placing an order. Prince Manufacturing provides value to its clients by tracking orders and deliveries and addressing quality problems, missing items, returns, and other situations that may affect the completion of a transaction. Prince’s team works with company clients to develop tailored supply purchases, better delivery process systems, and more efficient stock systems for its vendor-managed inventory.
Other shelter manufacturing “non-core” functions provided by Prince Manufacturing include:
- Mexico Human Resources;
- Mexico Logistics and Supply Chain Services;
- Mexico Import-Export;
- Mexico Payroll and Benefits Management;
- Mexico Accounting Services;
- Mexico Transportation and Shipping;
- Mexico Facilities Management;
- Mexico Consulting Services.
Please contact us to determine if there is a good fit between your company’s needs and Prince Manufacturing’s Mexico Shelters.
Let's Talk. Let us show you.
How will we compress your production cycle time?
Services We also provide
Sign Up Prince Manufacturing Newsletter
How would you like to learn the best manufacturing tactics?
Sign up here. We will share our expertise.
Are you ready to discuss how we can help you achieve your business goals? Fill out this form and we will get back to you.