Mexico Human Resources Shelter Services
Mexico Human Resources
The Department of Human Resources (HR) of a manufacturing operation in Mexico is one of the most important areas of a business. As is the case with each individual country, it is of fundamental importance that Mexico human resources be organized and managed in accord with the country’s rules and regulations, as well as according to its unique cultural considerations.
Prince Manufacturing’s Shelter program HR staff is expert and experienced in making sure that the Mexico human resources function of its client companies is taken care of in an efficient and professional manner. The service that Prince provides enables its client companies to clearly focus their full attention and energy on the value-added manufacturing functions that are their reason for initiating and maintaining production operations in Mexico.
Mexico human resource services provided to companies under the Prince Manufacturing Shelter Program include:
- Administrative & Hourly Personnel Management:This Mexico human resource function consists of carrying out the tasks that are related to the professional management of a company’s workforce. They consist of things such as complying with Mexican Labor Law and carrying out the rules and regulations that have been set in place by Mexican Social Security (IMSS), the Mexican Labor Secretariat (STPS), the federal Mexican Tax Authority (SAT) and Infonavit (which is the Mexican worker housing fund). The IMSS requires that companies must report on employee hires and dismissals as they occur, as well as keep five years of individual worker records on file at all times. Prince Manufacturing ensures that this and other statutory obligations are met.
Prince manufacturing’s Mexico human resources staff is also responsible for formulating and managing Mexican individual employee labor contracts, as well as maintaining positive relations with any organized labor groups within the company’s service area.
- Recruitment and Selection of Direct and Indirect Labor:Prince Manufacturing’s Mexico human resource department recruits and selects workers for its clients that meet their individual specifications and needs. After collecting a pool of job-matched CVs, Prince human resource personnel screens perform a reference check and administers tests prospective hires as specified by the client company. Prince manufacturing then offers contracts to only those workers that meet the requirements that have been clearly profiled by the client company.
Prince’s Mexico human resource professionals also assist in the development of appropriate market-based compensation and worker retention strategies.
- Conflict Resolution:The Prince Manufacturing Mexico human resource staff is also responsible for resolving conflicts that may arise concerning individual employees. It also has the responsibility to enter into collecting bargaining agreements with organized labor as needed.
- Reporting:The Mexico human resource staff of Prince Manufacturing produces monthly reports that include information related to absenteeism, turnover, and recruiting among others. Staff also provides client companies with access to intelligence related to conditions that are prevalent in Mexico’s labor market.
- Training Assistance:Prince Manufacturing assists companies in accessing training resources that are available through federal and state governmental agencies in Mexico and also provides internal training by certified ISO 9001:2015 personnel, and also assures all legal compliance.
Prince Manufacturing’s Mexico human resource staff is ready to help your company to face and master a broad range of challenges. We look forward to making your manufacturing in Mexico experience success.
- Safety and Environmental Compliance:Prince Manufacturing’s Mexico human resource staff is responsible for its shelter client companies’ legal compliance before the corresponding Mexican authorities regarding any health, safety or environmental related issues related that have to do with the client companies’ manufacturing processes.
Other shelter manufacturing “non-core” functions provided by Prince Manufacturing include:
- Mexico Transportation and Shipping;
- Mexico Logistics and Supply Chain Services;
- Mexico Import-Export;
- Mexico Payroll and Benefits Management;
- Mexico Accounting Services;
- Mexico MRO Vendor Management;
- Mexico Facilities Management;
- Mexico Consulting Services.
Please contact us to determine if there is a good fit between your company’s needs and Prince Manufacturing’s Mexico Shelters.
Let's Talk. Let us show you.
How will we compress your production cycle time?
Services We also provide
Sign Up Prince Manufacturing Newsletter
How would you like to learn the best manufacturing tactics?
Sign up here. We will share our expertise.
Are you ready to discuss how we can help you achieve your business goals? Fill out this form and we will get back to you.