E-Coating Metal Finishing: Powder Coating, Liquid Coating, CARC, E-Coating
E-Coating – Electrophoretic Painting Process
Prince Manufacturing is the global industry leader in the e-coating process. The benefits of using the Prince Manufacturing E-Coating System, a painting method that uses electrical energy to apply paint particles, include:
- Reduced operating costs
- Reduced impact on the environment
- Increased product finish performance
The economic advantages of Prince Manufacturing e-coating include:
- 95 Percent to 99 Percent Transfer Efficiency
- Total Coverage
- High Productivity
- Excellent Film Uniformity and Control
- Low Applied Cost
- Low Maintenance on the Finished Product
Environmental Advantages of Prince Manufacturing E-Coating:
- Low Volatile Organic Compound Products used in of E-Coating
- Provide Hazardous Air Pollutant free products
- Heavy-Metal Free Formulations
- Lower pollutants in waste streams
- Closed Loop Capabilities
- Less Solid Waste
- Reduced Fire Hazard With Water Base Materials
Prince Manufacturing E-Coat Capabilities:
- Corrosion resistant
- High degree of coverage for sharp objects
- Solvent free formulations
- Excellent exterior durability
- Nearly 100% transfer efficiency operation
- Free from Heavy-Metal formulations
- Hazardous Air Pollutants (HAPS) free formulations
- Electrodepositable Photoresists
For information, please contact our contract management solution providers.
Let's Talk. Let us show you.
How will we compress your production cycle time?
Services We also provide
Sign Up Prince Manufacturing University
How would you like to learn the best manufacturing tactics?
Sign up here. We will share our expertise.
Are you ready to discuss how we can help you achieve your business goals? Fill out this form and we will get back to you.