Powder Coating Metal Finishing: Powder Coating, Liquid Coating, CARC, E-Coating
Outsourcing Powder Coating
Powder coating, finishing metallic surfaces by applying dry powders that form continuous and integrated coatings, is often a viable and cost-effective commercial alternative to conventional industrial liquid paints.
Some of the more obvious advantages of using Prince Manufacturing’s powder coating techniques include:
- Powders do not have to be mixed with any solvents or catalysts, reducing cycle time.
- No costly wastage of solvent.
- Environmental cleanliness—there is no costly wastage of solvents which can constitute up to 70 percent of conventional liquid paints.
- No air pollution—over-sprayed powder is recoverable, so no powder escapes into the atmosphere.
- Considerable improvements have also been made in reducing the heavy metal content of powders, in particular lead.
- Processing time is reduced.
- Energy requirements are lower, further reducing costs.
- Superior film properties—in general, superior film properties such as adhesion and corrosion resistance are obtained with powders.
- 95 percent of materials are used, reducing waste costs.
- Controlled film thickness —a controlled more uniform and, if required, a higher film thickness can be obtained with powders.
- A wide range of coatings is available.
Whatever your coating requirements, Prince Manufacturing can meet them—even if they are part of a more complex contract manufacturing process. For more information about outsourcing powder coating solutions, contact us today.
Back to Paint Coating
Are you ready to discuss how we can help you achieve your business goals? Fill out this form and we will get back to you.
Let's Talk. Let us show you.
How will we compress your production cycle time?
Services We also provide
Sign Up Prince Manufacturing Newsletter
How would you like to learn the best manufacturing tactics?
Sign up here. We will share our expertise.