Contract Manufacturing Lean Contract Manufacturing Solution
As companies struggle to compete in an increasingly aggressive global market, more and more category leaders are succeeding by focusing on their core competencies and outsourcing anything that directs valuable resources to anything else.
In short, a Contract Manufacturing partner like Prince acts as your factory:
- Producing and shipping a single part— a stamping or assembly or a door, for example
- Completing a single process, such as a coating process
- Or manufacturing and assembling a complete product
The result? You save significant overhead dollars without ever sacrificing the quality that is at the heart of your brand integrity.
Working with a contract manufacturer has a wide range of significant advantages:
- Less square footage is required, reducing expenses
- Management, expertise, and skilled labor is provided
- All necessary certifications are on hand or can be acquired
- Purchase power is combined with other projects to ensure maximum economies of scale
- Import/Export requirements are handled by Prince
- Healthcare and government compliance costs are also shared
- Total overhead shared with other businesses
- Products can be shipped to your facility, distribution center, or to the end-user customer with your brand and packaging.
- Prince is “invisible” to your end user customer
One customer saw their square footage requirement drop from 600,000 square feet. to 200,000 and their cycle time drop from five days to one—in addition to the other savings they realized.
In many cases, Prince Manufacturing can take over an existing facility, allowing you to continue operations without the expense and resource allocation of continuing operations on your own. Here’s a brief case study about how we work with Siemens as a Contract Manufacturing partner.
Prince Manufacturing can also fold your requirements into one of our existing facilities. In some cases, the best solution may be for us to open a new facility to meet your highest expectations. In any case, we have the expertise and experience to be the best contract manufacturing partner in the industry.
Prince can also work with you as a Shelter Manufacturing partner.
Let's Talk. Let us show you.
How will we compress your production cycle time?
Services We also provide
Sign Up Prince Manufacturing University
How would you like to learn the best manufacturing tactics?
Sign up here. We will share our expertise.
Are you ready to discuss how we can help you achieve your business goals? Fill out this form and we will get back to you.