Prince Manufacturing Capabilities Garrett, IN Location
Fabrication is just the beginning.
We are your one-stop shop.
At Prince Manufacturing Garrett, IN facility we specialize in various types of painting and coating. This page lists some of the details of our operational capabilities. We are ISO 9001:2015 certified. See our certifications.
OVERHEAD PAINT LINE PROCESS
- 1,800′ Monorail/Overhead Chain
- 7 Stage Zinc Phos Pre-treatment, Tacom Approved Wash And Rinse Pre-treatment Available
- CARC (Chemical Agent Resisting Coating)
- 3 Sets of Paint Booths, Allow Mulitple Paint Process
- Weight Capacity: 500 Lbs Overhead
- Size Constraints: 12′ Long Max
- Wet Side Load Parts: 5′ Tall x 2.5′ Wide
- Dry Side Load Parts: 6′ Tall x 3′ Wide
FLAT LINE PAINT PROCESS
- CARC (Chemical Agent Resistant Coating)
- Specialize in Small Parts Painting
- Paint Rack Size: 24″ x 30″
- Racks May Hold Multiple Parts
- Weight Capacity: 25 Lbs Max
PARTNER – VENDOR CAPABILITIES
- Black Oxide
- Zinc Planting
- Powder Coat
- Chromate Conversion
- Special Blast Requirements (Media)
- Heavy Phosphate Coating, Zinc & Mg
SERVICES WE ALSO OFFER
- Shot Blast
- Sal Fog Testing
Speak with one of our business development specialists to see how Prince Manufacturing can provide for your metal coating and fabrication needs.
Already Trusted Us
For Any of These Services
Contact us using this form.
One of our qualified specialists will contact you to see how Prince Manufacturing can provide for your metal coating and fabrication needs.